Como premium comfort stackers come standard with the COMFORTweb seating system and contoured back with lower lumbar support system, for premium seating comfort. And though they may be light on weight, these stackers are heavy on details, making the Como the perfectly discreet combination of elegance, luxury and durability. Available in armchair models and can be upholstered in an endless array of fabrics.
Como Premium Comfort Series Features
- COMFORTweb Seating System: Standard on all como models, A luxurious layer of specially formulated COMFORTmode foam is supported by flexible rubberized polypropylene stretchband material for responsive, reliable comfort.
- Contoured Back with Lower Lumbar Support System: Adding to Comos incredible comfort, is the lower lumbar support system of rubberized polypropylene material integrated into the specially designed curved back, both standard on all Como models- offering superior support especially during extended seating periods.
- Light-weight, high-strength Aluminum Alloy Frame: all chair frames are made from a special aluminum alloy that not only allows for easy movement of the chair, but provides unprecedented strength. Frames come in a number of wood-like and metallic finishes, from mahogany to brass. They provide the luxurious look of wood with the durability and strength of lightweight aluminum.
- 12-Year Frame Warranty
- Steel - The steel we purchase contains approximately 35% recycled material, 20% of which is post-consumer material.
- Substrates - Particleboard and MDF for chairs are composed of 100% post-industrial recycled fiber, and has been evaluated and certified as such by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS).
- Powder coating - The powder we use is free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), and nearly all excess powder is reclaimed and reused in the application process.
- Recycling - The packaging, frame, wood components, foam and upholstery of your chair may all be recyclable through local resources.