Sophisticated and strong, the new Toledo nesting chair flaunts a graceful exterior, but is supported by the unparalleled strength of a steel frame.
Toledo Series Features
- Metal Back/Upholstered Seat
- Nests 6 high
- Non-marring butyrate glides
- The packaging, frame, and wood components of your chair may be easily recycled through local resources; specialized resources may also be available for recycling upholstery and foam
- 5-Year Structural Frame Warranty
- Steel - The steel we purchase contains approximately 35% recycled material, 20% of which is post-consumer material.
- Substrates - Particleboard and MDF for chairs are composed of 100% post-industrial recycled fiber, and has been evaluated and certified as such by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS).
- Wood Veneer - Our veneer suppliers ensure proper sustained-yield harvesting is practiced, and procure all wood products through Forestry Best Management Practices established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Foam - We use BioFlex Hybrid Foam for the padding in nearly all of our seat styles. BioFlex is made of approximately 20% soy-based polyols in place of the standard petroleum-based polyols in urethane foam, while providing the same comfort and durability as standard urethane.
- Powder coating - The powder we use is free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), and nearly all excess powder is reclaimed and reused in the application process.