A playful nod to the Space Age of design, the Trapezoid Planter boasts a boldly angled profile that is suited for inside and outdoors - and pretty much anywhere in the universe. A lightweight yet durable fiberglass structure, this modern planter is finished with fade resistant finish. Constructed by hand to exacting standards, each planter is resistant to UV rays and scratches.
Fiberglass Planter Features and Benefits
- Available with auto-grade paint colors or our line of signature Fusions, a process by which metal is fused to the fiberglass structure to create an object of unparalleled strength and beauty and patina over time.
- Fiberglass is a lightweight, extremely strong, and robust material enabling the look of metal and more expensive materials without the added weight and cost.
- Made in an Eco-friendly manufacturing facility with a smaller carbon footprint; going beyond industry standards by never spraying resins, using recycled materials and creating durable planters with longer life cycles that reduce future resource consumption and manufacturing.
- Drain hole can be applied per your request or can be easily done on site.
- Other sizes and custom sizes available upon request.
- Some items in stock in popular finishes; metal finish bronze, metal finish copper, metal finish matte black, otherwise lead time of about 12 weeks. Please contact a representative for stock info.