Cushions and Pillows for exterior dining, lounging, and relaxing. The Contract Furniture Company cushion workshop hand crafts every cushion from scratch.
- We use the finest Sunbrella fabric (or COM) for our covers.
- Cover material is available in several grades: Furniture Grade, which is standard; Awning/Marine Grade, which is an upgrade; and Fireresist Grade, for when flame-retardancy is a must.
- We also use the best available zippers and offer a choice of fill. Standard fill is polyester wrapped exterior cushion foam, that will perform to a very high standard.
- Our foam upgrade is called Ever Dry, which is well known for its ability to stay dry, even in the most humid, rainy conditions.
- We offer several options that allow you to affix your cushion to a piece of furniture. These are: Fabric Ties, the most simple and widely used; Velcro Ties, which have a clean, efficient look; and Combination Chaise Lounge Hood with ties or with Velcro.
- Your cushion covers do need care. We recommend that you contact your sales representative to learn about care instructions for your cushion fabric.